Pages

Thursday 29 March 2012

My art reflection By Jacob




Reflecting on my Tapa Cloth


1. Are you pleased with your Tapa Cloth? why / why not?
Yes because I like the way that the patterns are arranged and it took me a lot of work to do it.

2. What did you find easy when you were creating your Tapa?
I found bleaching my Tapa easy.

3. What did you find tricky when you were creating your Tapa?
I found drawing my Tapa tricky.

4. If you made another Tapa, what would you change and why?
The patterns.

5. Who / What has helped you in creating your Tapa?
Teagan helped me with my Tapa.

6. Did you use any of your own cultural patterns in your own Tapa? Which ones? What do they mean? If you didn’t use your cultural patterns, what did patterns did you use? Where did they come from?

I used some patterns from Samoa and Tonga.

7. What geometric elements does your Tapa Cloth show? Reflection, Rotation, Translation.
I used Reflection, Rotation and Translation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.