Pages

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Jacob: Art: Reflecting on my Hot Air Balloon


Art: Reflecting on my Papier Mache
Hot Air Balloon

1. Are you pleased with your Hot Air Balloon? why / why not?
Yes because I worked really hard on it.
2. What did you find easy when you made your Hot Air Balloon?
I found painting it easy.
3. What part did you find tricky when you made your Hot Air Balloon?
I found doing the segments hard.
4. Who / What helped you when you made your Hot Air Balloon?
Tevita, Kifi and Amato helped me.
5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: Painting, Smoothing, Gluing of ribbon, Glittering and Time Management.
Smoothing.
6. What frustrated you when you made your Hot Air Balloon?
When I did paper mache.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.