Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Reflecting on my paper crane: By Jacob




Reflecting on my Origami Crane

Please write detailed answers, as reflecting helps you build understanding with your learning.

1. Are you pleased with your origami crane? why?
Yes because it was my first time making a crane.
2. What part did you find easy? why / why not?
I found the last bit the easiest because I just needed to make the head.
3. What part did you find tricky / difficult? Why / why not?
I found doing the halves and quarters tricky because I had to make it even and I was getting frustrated.
4. Who / What helped you in making your Origami Crane?
Miss Paton helped me.
5. What would you do differently next time? Think about folding, listening, persistence (not giving up) etc.
To listen more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.