Pages

Friday 31 October 2014

My special friend: Jacob S


My Special friend

My friend is special to me because he is a really close friend. He makes me feel pleasant about myself. My special friend is Teagan. He helps me when I need help and he is comfortable to be around. I made a mistake and he laughed in a way that wouldn't make me offended.


First of all Teagan is someone who shares the same humour and I can relate to him. We started playing rugby at the same time. We also have the same fears. He is afraid of heights and I am too. We have a lot in common.


Teagan makes me feel joyful when I am blue. I am never embarrassed when I am around him. He always has my back. I am always happy when I am around him.


He is my special friend because he is a family friend. Our parents have been friends for a long time and we have been close friends since I was 3 years old and he was 4 years old. Teagan is my first friend.


A special friend is important because they are trustworthy. You can rely on them. If you didn’t have a special friend you would be depressed. When you are stressed there is no one to help you and you would always be sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.